All Hardware provided by T Gen has a 12 month manufacturers warranty against defects.The warranty does not apply to equipment to defects or damage caused by misuse, abnormal use, abuse or defects or damage caused by external events outside of T Gen’s control, for example fire or flood damage.
How to claim under the warranty
- You should contact TGEN on 1300 889 887 or via email email@example.com, and advise that you wish to claim a hardware warranty. We will access whether your claim is eligible and determine whether to repair or replace your equipment. or provide an account credit.
- If we determine that your hardware needs to be returned, you will be sent replacement hardware, the faulty hardware will need to be returned to T Gen.
- Faulty hardware must be returned to us within 14 days of you receiving the replacement hardware. Hardware must be returned with all cables accessories and components. If Hardware is not returned you will be charges the full price of the replacement hardware.
- If on return, we determine that the faulty hardware is not cover under warranty, you will be charged for the replacement hardware. however we will not charge you for the replacement hardware if you have not use that hardware and return it to us in its original unopened packaging.
- Goods returned for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired.
- Warranty does not cover any configuration or install of hardware, it also does not cover any onsite visits or labour to replace hardware.
The benefits of this warranty against defects is in addition to other rights and remedies that consumers can be entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please Note: T Gen does not support the Wireless connection or setup of your Modem or Router.
For Hardware information Click Here